[Sidefx-houdini-list] Squishy Dops Question

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:56:40 EST 2007

Yes, this is the case. However, there might be a way to trick it using
the SOP Solver to make a new RBD object on the fly, from the squished
object. I had a play with this, and I found it pretty hard to get my
brain around and since it wasn't for production, I gave up :(

I think RBD plus the SOP Solver is the way to go ultimately, as Louis suggests.

Cheers,

Peter B