[Sidefx-houdini-list] Squishy Dops Question

Joe Barrow joe at primalpictures.com
Tue Nov 27 09:22:56 EST 2007

I'm in the world of dops, dropping spheres into a bowl and using the squishyobject operator, am able to make them splat onto the bottom like lumps of dough. Only problem is I want the spheres to act as if they are landing on top of each other rather than intersecting when they land.

How do I get the squishyobjects to recognise each other as collision objects?

cheers

JB

Joe Barrow
Lead Artist