[Sidefx-houdini-list] motion blur

Garman Lists garman_lists at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 26 13:51:31 EST 2007

It would be practical for the new GUI to imbed transition notes right in
the interface.  I was giving a demo today and just got stumped in front
of 30 people and it was frankly very embarassing not to be able to find
a setting I've been using for year and years.  I had to stop this demo
and do something else.

It's just that I keep finding new and unexpected ways of hiding features
that should be easy to find.  My work speed has gone from 100% to 25%
because of things like these.