[Sidefx-houdini-list] motion blur

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Mon Nov 26 13:20:29 EST 2007

On Monday 26 November 2007 12:40, Garman Lists wrote:
> The new motion blur settings seem rather complex for a gui that is
> supposed to be easier to access for the common man.  Reminds me about
> what the "Occupational Hypnotist" said to the hero in Office Space,
> "That's messed up."

	Honestly, it's so much better than H8, in terms of sampling, etc., that part
doesn' t really bother me.  What does bug me is there isn't a one-click
method to propagate it, or even "presets" that let someone just
enable "deform blur" with one selection.  I think that would help "getting
over the hump" for new and upgrading users.

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada