[Sidefx-houdini-list] motion blur

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:17:56 EST 2007

It's a tough situation for SESI I guess. On one hand they must make
every prman parm in existence accessible for large studios (like
LAIKA), yet at the same time there needs to be some good simple
defaults so that it works well out of the box. I'd agree that we don't
necessarily have the latter at the moment.

Perhaps there needs to be a H8_Camera emulator otl on the exchange -
or a set of camera gallery files that set up some some common
settings? Galleries are so awesome for organizing the new
flexibility/complexity.

Cheers