[Sidefx-houdini-list] rotating noise

Alvin Yap jtalbain at singnet.com.sg
Sun Nov 25 19:34:22 EST 2007

Can you not rotate the geo, apply the noise, then do a relative
reference to the sop that did the rotation to get the inverse rotation
hence getting the geometry back to the original position with the noise
applied? I use that quite abit to scale groups of objects (shift geo to
origin, scale, shift geo back to original location).

HTHs!

Alvin