[Sidefx-houdini-list] rotating noise

Louis Dunlevy ld at dneg.com
Sun Nov 25 10:39:23 EST 2007

If you're displacing then try rotating the normal instead. So if your
current expression is something like:
$TY + noise(blah)

try:
$TX+$NX2*noise(blah)   $TY+$NY2*noise(blah)   $TZ+$NZ2*noise(blah)

you can rotate your geometry and stick it into the second input of the
point sop which picks it up via $NX2 etc..
or do it in vops.. ;-)