[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Color Schemes

Jim Price shadeops at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:46:51 EST 2007

Howdy,

Since not everyone frequents SESI's forums I thought I'd bring this to the
mailing list's attention.  A handful of us on the forums have been working
on a dark color scheme (HCS) for Houdini as a complement to SESI's default
"Houdini Light" color scheme.  The original and various improved versions
can be found here:

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=10118

In addition to the different UI color schemes the thread also contains links
to color keyed screenshots of the various UI elements so you can quickly
isolate specific pieces.  Thanks go to Jason Iversen, Dragos
(digitallysane), Moose and that Coldrick fellow for helping out.

Cheers!

jim