[Sidefx-houdini-list] tessellation pattern

herman herman02 at netvigator.com
Tue Nov 20 01:37:48 EST 2007

hi all,

I want to create some tessellation pattern on surfaces. Examples like this here- http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2407/2049594382_dc628e9833_o.jpg

Wonder if I create some line patterns, then what Sops can project lines onto surfaces and become part of the tessellation configurations?

Or say if I have a square grid and a circle grid, how do I fuse the two pattern together and become as one tessellation configurations? (I did use the "merge" then "fuse", but two grids only shown as overlapping each other and not as one grid with "fused" pattern.

Thanks.

cheers herman