[Sidefx-houdini-list] My first houdini project

Ryan Weston kr_weston at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 19 22:22:30 EST 2007

ha ha! Such a fun concept, especially the ingenious way to represent the rising Guinness froth.  I wish all ads were as fun and imaginative as most beer ads

Congrats to the team, it's great work

Cheers,
Ryan

Jordi Bares <jordibares at the-mill.com> wrote: Well, after few weeks off I am back, the job is on air and here is a big
thank to all the community for their help.

Specially to Cezar who did the TD side of the job, thanks.

The end shots with the books is all houdini v8.1 rendered with Mantra.

Prety amazing to see 60.000 objects with motion blur rendered so fast.  :)

http://www.the-mill.com/index.php?A=703

Sure not the last job I use houdini for.
jb