[Sidefx-houdini-list] Apprentice on the go

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:57:05 EST 2007

Hey Jose,

Houdini would run, but it would be very painful. You'd be better off
buying a used laptop. I run one that is a few years old, P4 3.2ghz and
it runs Houdini no problem. I see lots available on Ebay (US) for
under $400. I don't neccessarily recommend that model as it has heat
issues and is very very heavy, but my point is you can get a solid
Houdini machine for quite cheap.

Since it appears you work one floor under me, come up to the 5th floor
sometime and we can chat about it :)

Cheers,

Peter B