[Sidefx-houdini-list] Apprentice on the go

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Mon Nov 19 11:02:00 EST 2007

I used to have an old Pentium 4 with 514mb of ram. I used it mainly for
displaying Houdini doc. It's a bit slow when you type keyword
interactively in the find but it's not too bad. If it's new I guess the
processor is going to be better than my old one and it should be fast
enough for scripting and even to play around basic test hip files.

Regarding the resolution I would test it on an other computer to see if
it works fine but I think it should.

François