[Sidefx-houdini-list] renderman question

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Mon Nov 19 07:55:05 EST 2007

Hi,

Ok, Renderman is now up and running with Houdini; however it is quirky
to say the least. For example if I apply a rman plastic shader to
geometry, it will not render. If I create a ROP RSL Surface Shader, it
will.

My question is this though... when I render with the default Renderman
(hidden) node, I get a great looking teapot. When I create a Renderman
output node (rib1) I get a teapot with pixelated edges. Is there any
additions for prman command that will ensure it renders as it should?
Altering the Pixel Filter makes zero difference.

Kind regards,

Phil.