[Sidefx-houdini-list] Highlight object selection

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 18 16:33:35 EST 2007

9.1 isn't available yet Georg.
I would read the Journal reports regularly and see fixes have been
addressed.
You could, with quite high confidence, install the daily build, but I'd
say it's likely not worth the time.
Once every couple of weeks should do, unless you encounter a bug, then
check the journal to see if it has been addressed.

cheers, Peter