[Sidefx-houdini-list] Aprentice HD

Joe Drew joe at sidefx.com
Sat Nov 17 22:15:24 EST 2007

Grav,

Apprentice HD licenses don't qualify for support, but we always want bug
reports (which is what this would be) from everyone. (By the way, this
includes regular (free) Apprentice users. Bug reports are always welcome.)

There are some ways to make Linux not use bad bits of RAM, but they're not
well-supported and they're difficult to use. You can't do it on a
per-program basis, though.

Joe