[Sidefx-houdini-list] Aprentice HD

gravatar at gravatonia.com gravatar at gravatonia.com
Sat Nov 17 21:19:12 EST 2007

Joe,
   I'll check the ram.  If it's all groovy, I'll send the files to support.
I just didn't think I qualified for that service with the HD license.  If
something odd does come up with the ram, is there a way to cause the
renderer to bypass the bad sectors without replacing the ram?  I appreciate
the advice.

Grav