[Sidefx-houdini-list] Aprentice HD

Joe Drew joe at sidefx.com
Sat Nov 17 18:57:36 EST 2007

Hi Grav,

Random crashing bugs are usually caused by one of two things:
multithreading bugs and bad memory. I suggest you package up your scene
and send it in to support at sidefx.com, telling them about the (potential?)
bug, and at the same time check your memory using memtest86. You can
download a free test CD image from memtest86.com.

Hope this helps!

Joe