[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Apprentice HD: No More Watermark!!

Tom Perry t.perry at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 16 10:44:51 EST 2007

I've been off in MayaLand for the past four years ( one uses the software
they put in front of you)
but I'm looking for some kind of killer laptop to do stuff at home as my old
workstation is looking
sad and long in the tooth. I'll most definitely be getting Apprentice HD,
this is a bloody great deal.
Truly a smart move on SESI's part; they'll increase their user base and put
Houdini in the hands of many people entering the industry.

Tom