[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Apprentice HD: No More Watermark!!

Graham D Clark mailgrahamdclark at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 18:07:44 EST 2007

I didnt see it anywhere on your site. Will the file SOP work in HD or not
like used to be in apprentice?--
Graham D Clark
Paramount Pictures, Marx Brothers Building, Room 111, 5555 Melrose Ave,
Hollywood, CA 90038, ph:fad-take-two
http://www.linkedin.com/in/grahamclark |
http://www.xsibase.com/articles.php?detail=117