[Sidefx-houdini-list] GUI Programming

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:35:36 EST 2007

For custom apps I'd suggest qt. Qt has some GL stuff and is in general
pretty deep - which I'm guessing you'd need for a modeller. It also
has a decent python wrapper in the form of Pyqt that is looking like
it is going to become a standard.

http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/examples.html#opengl

Houdini (I think) is largely openGL.

Cheers