[Sidefx-houdini-list] Evaluating expressions / textport

Georg DÃŒmlein info at preset.de
Tue Nov 13 16:42:12 EST 2007

There is this "H" in the parameter pane - you can toggle to "P" for ptyhon.
RMB also offers the toggle for each parameter ...

You should talk to SESI. During the Beta enough German and/or Swedish(?)
userers complained to get their layouts supported.
Maybe they forgot the French one?

Don't know.

Oodini <svdbg at free.fr> schrieb:

> Georg Duemlein a écrit :
> > What keyboard Layout are you using?
> > The one I use displays the backtick *after* I entered the next character
>
> French.
> It doesn't display the back-tick at all.
>
> Expressions are supposed to replacable by Python commands, but I never
> see Python in the parameters fields...
>
> Any example would be welcome.

Dipl.-Des. Georg Dümlein

  Am Stadtgraben 45