[Sidefx-houdini-list] IK FK Blending Question

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Tue Nov 13 11:34:46 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a IK bone chain, and I select a bone using the Pose tool which
brings up the IKFK blend indicator as a grey line. I RMB on the goal
object and choose Show > Blend Handle, which displays the IKFK indicator
as a red line with a diamond slider on it which I can move up and down.
In H8, I would simply press r on the keyboard to activate the FK rotate
handles for each bone. In H9 when I press r I go straight to the Rotate
Objects tool.

What is the new shortcut for this operation?

Kind regards,

Phil.