[Sidefx-houdini-list] GUI Programming

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 10:01:46 EST 2007

HI,,,,,
My question is for the Houdini Developers there.
I would like to know, how the GUI for Houdini is designed. Is it done completely in OpenGL , complete C or C++ or using external tools like Open Inventor or QT .
How Houdini makes it Platform Independent ?
Also if I want to develop a 3D software (something simple like an object modeler), what would be the best GUI solution. It has to be platform independent though.

-iamjaideep80