[Sidefx-houdini-list] Sub frame evaluation of POPs

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Tue Nov 13 09:00:38 EST 2007

That's awesome, thanks Peter. I just set my trail length to 10 with an
increment of 0.1 and it worked a treat :-)

Strangely, after I had rendered the file sequence out, my popnet started
evaluating correctly at each 0.1 of a frame. I can even change the step
size to 0.01. There's no caching going on as I can go into the particles
and alter their behaviour and it still works. Odd!

Thanks for your help

Andy