[Sidefx-houdini-list] 2d fluid solutions

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 04:26:36 EST 2007

Hi Sean,

I think Wave was renamed to Ripple since the Waves don't (easily)
respect things like occluding objects or create boat wakes.

Jeff L had some hints on how to make the Ripple DOP system do some of
the above, likely in the early access Forums somewhere...

You can get "2D" fluids from the H9 fluids by making one dimension
division size 2 which probably will do what you want. I think there is
a Help card example showing some things like this...

cheers,

peter B