[Sidefx-houdini-list] Evaluating expressions / textport

Oodini svdbg at free.fr
Mon Nov 12 18:32:56 EST 2007

Hello,

I am working on some Houdini examples, and in order to understand
expressions found in some fields, I'd like to evaluate them apart.

The answer seems to do in the textport : echo `expression`

but it is *impossible* to write this back-tick with my keyboard/system.

I changed my keyboard layout and tried the Alt + # combination. It works
everywhere, except in the HScript textport.

Is there any other way to test some expressions ?

Thanks.