[Sidefx-houdini-list] Bundles Bug

Sean Lewkiw seanl at rainmaker.com
Mon Nov 12 12:32:40 EST 2007

That's kind of what I want to avoid:  making a list and re-adding the
objects to the bundles.  I have a lot of bundles with foo and
foo/someSOP in them, (didn't mention that!  Each bundle has a different
SOP from foo in it).  I don't want Houdini to be clever and help me out
here.

Sean

--
Sean Lewkiw