[Sidefx-houdini-list] Thanks

gravatar at gravatonia.com gravatar at gravatonia.com
Sat Nov 10 13:36:06 EST 2007

Thanks Drago, that is JUST what the doctor ordered for the current
incarnation of this project, and future ones for that matter.  Steven, I'll
have to use the grouping when I start the riggable incarnation.  Sounds
really useful, but I am a little to far on the current incarnation to
warrant the time reorganizing everything into groups.  Just to give a scope
of how huge this is, the work/bgeo out version of this file is at over 30
megs.  That is a serious beast for a Houdini file.  Thanks for the help
guys.

Grav