[Sidefx-houdini-list] Node Organization tools and tips

steven ong steve_nong at pointy.tv
Sat Nov 10 12:42:33 EST 2007

Hi,

You can group SOPs in the network pane by making your selection then
type Shift+g. This will open the Group List. You can type 'x' to open
the Group List too. In the H9 RMB menu, it's Viewing Controls > Show
Groups. The Group List has been around for a long long time but not
really shown in tutorials.

Not sure which version you're using but the GUI in H9 is not too
polished at the moment. To get you started, a quick help:

The darker yellow button is to de-select the grouped SOPs while the
brighter one is to select. The darker & brighter pink buttons toggle the
Template flag while the grey & yellow buttons toggle the Bypass flag of
the grouped SOPs.

Try them out & hopefully they might make your life better. :)

Cheers!
steven