[Sidefx-houdini-list] font time bomb

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 19:07:11 EST 2007


We get the block text and variants on Linux as well. We've been
logging ways to reproduce it with sidefx support so they can fix it.
We use nvidia cards as well. NV41 [Quadro FX 3450/4000 SDI]

Cheers

On 09/11/2007, James Rutherford <JRutherford at stclaircollege.ca> wrote:
>
> is this a windoze thing or an nvidia thing because it makes Houdini 9 bloody useless.
> Jim
>
>
>
> ________________________________________
> From: sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com [sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com] On Behalf Of James Rutherford [JRutherford at stclaircollege.ca]
> Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 5:32 PM
> To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
> Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] font time bomb
>
> thanks for the speedy reply...
>
> ________________________________________
> From: sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com [sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com] On Behalf Of Joe Drew [joe at sidefx.com]
> Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 5:29 PM
> To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
> Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] font time bomb
>
> James Rutherford wrote:
> > Can't seem to find this listed anywhere as bug but when I put a UVquickshade on an object..all the lettering in my gui goes weird...thick and black....any ideas why...
> > using H9.768 on windoze laptop quadro fx go1400 that has been rock solid until now.........
>
> Hi James,
>
> It's not just you -- we've heard of and seen this bug on several
> occasions. We haven't yet tracked down its cause or a fix, but we're
> working on it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joe Drew
> _______________________________________________
> Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list
> Sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
> https://lists.sidefx.com:443/mailman/listinfo/sidefx-houdini-list
> _______________________________________________
> Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list
> Sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
> https://lists.sidefx.com:443/mailman/listinfo/sidefx-houdini-list
> _______________________________________________
> Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list
> Sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
> https://lists.sidefx.com:443/mailman/listinfo/sidefx-houdini-list
>


-- 
=======================================
Andrew D Lyons | Digital Artist | http://www.tstex.com
=======================================



More information about the Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list