[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini 9 Visits New York - Thursday, November 29th

Keith Acheson kacheson at sidefx.com
Fri Nov 9 17:05:24 EST 2007

Side Effects Software is pleased to have a Houdini 9 Launch in New York
at the School of Visual Arts on Thursday, November 29th!

Please join us for an evening of presentations, prize give aways, and
refreshments with the community in celebration of our latest and most
comprehensive release of Houdini.

We're excited to have with us from Los Angeles, speaker Sean Faden, CG
Supervisor from AslymFX who will present Propel's Clio award-winning
commercial, "Stress Monster". Representing Side Effects, Senior
Technology Consultant Jeff Wagner will demonstrate Houdini 9 and
highlight its many new features.

Register for this event on our website at the link below:
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com...&Itemid=226
<http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=998&Itemid=226>

See you there!