[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering artifacts in raytrace

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 10:51:25 EST 2007

Hey Andy,

If you have rendering errors, you should contact SESI direct on
support at sidefx.com with at least a SEV 2 and possibly SEV 1 if you
have no workaround. Make sure you give them a .ifd file or .hip file
(with everything needed to render it!) showing the problem or you'll
just lose time while they ask you for it. SESI support is awesome, but
they can't work miracles if the info isn't supplied :)

Cheers,

Peter B