[Sidefx-houdini-list] show all other objects-?

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Wed Nov 7 09:08:07 EST 2007

Not quite-- I was not able to see ANY object operators outside of the
geo sop network of the object I was editing. I had to extract the
contents of the sub-net in order to get the objects in the rest of
the network to show up in the scene view when working in the sop level-

Not sure how I missed this in H8- anyway it seems like a minor bug
that should be fixed-