[Sidefx-houdini-list] preset.de escapes

Georg Duemlein info at preset.de
Wed Nov 7 06:29:39 EST 2007

I made the switch.

<http://proforma.preset.de/spool/preset_switch.jpg>

After spending the last months coding in MAX to get near the workflow I
felt so comfortable with.
After realizing in my university teaching position that MAYA is not
exactly brilliant neither.

The keys to my escape arrived yesterday and now I am organizing my new
pipeline.
I'd like to position myself as a *effect boutique* delivering high-end
visual effects.

Those who know my work from my postings, website and reel know that you
might not expect too much *dust - smoke - liquids*.
Also the future I am going to spend my time with cubes, growth and color
- exploring the twilight of science and arts.

If you know of a open university teaching position with strong bias
towards "research of proceduralism in arts and design" - I'd highly
appreciate to get noticed.

effect boutique - boy I love this term - need to get a huge neon sign ...

Cheers,
Georg

--
Dipl.-Des. Georg Dümlein