[Sidefx-houdini-list] show all other objects-?

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Tue Nov 6 21:03:46 EST 2007

Anyone know if there's a trick to getting "show all" or "ghost all
other objects" to work when editing geo in the sop level-?

It works fine for objects I create from the shelf or generate in H9-
But, when working with an imported project originally created in H8,
I can't seem to get anything outside of the local sop net to show up
in the scene view- (running build 9.0.761 linux)

Tough to choreograph a bunch of keyframe animation with blinders on!

Thanks for any feedback!

Jed-