[Sidefx-houdini-list] "Add file operator"

Oodini svdbg at free.fr
Tue Nov 6 13:45:14 EST 2007

Joe Drew a écrit :

>> As it seems it isn't possible to search a string of serveral words in
>> the help system, I didn't succeeed to find info. Thanks.
>
> The easiest non-backtick way is to do File > Import > Image.

The doc says :

"Use the 'Add File Operator' dialog (((`))) to load one or more image
sequences (one File node will be created for each sequence)."

What you suggest seems to be only a workaround, because I can't select
several sequences. It's OK for me. But does that mean that this dialog
box can be called only with the ` ?