[Sidefx-houdini-list] baking textures

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Mon Nov 5 12:51:11 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for all your responses. I think I should have asked a more
explicit question as the responses are about baking UV information into
an image file.

What I am trying to do is bake texture information into a .bgeo file. In
H8, this was a case of assigning shaders using a Shader SOP and then
deactivating the Use Indirect References button. The bgeo file could
then be RMB created.

Any thoughts?

Kind regards,

Phil.