[Sidefx-houdini-list] baking textures

paul simpson paul at realisestudio.com
Mon Nov 5 08:49:16 EST 2007

hey phil,

you can also turn this on within the ifd stream by doing this:
(copied from an email from andrew):

You can enable UV baking by adding the "UV Object" and "UV Attribute"
parameters to the mantra output driver, and setting a valid path for
the UV Object.

...which is better if you need to submit this to a render farm and
want everything encapsulated within the .ifd file.

-paul