[Sidefx-houdini-list] vex code to sop

herman herman02 at netvigator.com
Fri Nov 2 11:51:21 EDT 2007

hi jeff,

many thanks for the file, i began to get some picture of how the voronoi
being just a value in vex.
my intention was something like this
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/214/497557808_265f6c80b1_o.jpg , which i use
the vex cellular noise in vex then transfer to cop...
i suppose to do it in vexsop might involve a more complicated procedures?

thanks again for being helpful.

cheers herman