[Sidefx-houdini-list] Linear documentation ?

Oodini svdbg at free.fr
Thu Nov 1 11:17:24 EDT 2007

Hello,

Don't you feel its is very annoying that the help items are sorted by
alphabetical order ?

I am sure they ware not written to be read this way, and if you go in
the Compositing section, the "Add Noise" item is before "Compositing
terms and concepts".

And the "How to use the Help" is at the 11th position in the Help
sections...

It is not easy to learn the software if the doc is organized only on an
alphabetical criterium.

I searched in the Houdini directories a PDF version of the doc so in
hope to have a linear doc with a logical organisation, but I didn't
found it...