[Sidefx-houdini-list] Reminder - Tonight in LA

aliza sorotzkin aliza at sidefx.com
Thu May 31 14:27:13 EDT 2007

Just a reminder ...

If you've got an interest in possibly teaching Houdini, either an
evening or a Saturday Houdini class in your area of expertise or
interest...We'd love to speak with you!
___

Side Effects Software would like to invite you to an informal
gathering of training institutions and teachers.  We would like to
show you how we have expanded our support and resources for teachers
and schools offering Houdini training. Side Effects would like to
gather your feedback, and comments on other initiatives that could be
of help in your training.

We are particularly interested in those representing institutions
considering adding Houdini to your curriculum and production artists
thinking about teaching.

Please join us for beverages and snacks at our offices at 233 Wilshire
Blvd Ste 610, Santa Monica on May 31,2007, Thursday starting at 6:30 pm.

http://tinyurl.com/yojbkh

For those who can't make it or are obviously too far away to attend, we
will keep you informed of the results of the meeting.

rsvp. to myself or Peter Robbinson <probbins at sidefx.com> If you've
already rsvp'd, please re-confirm that you will be attending.

Hope to see you,

Regards, Aliza