[Sidefx-houdini-list] Animating Boolean Triggers

Sean Lewkiw seanl at rainmaker.com
Thu May 31 06:43:22 EDT 2007

Not quite sure what you mean.  Is this a real-time type of thing where
the artist plays the file and hits a "trigger"?  If so, you can use the
record CHOP.

Or are you talking about animating the on/off status of a toggle
widget?  Or do you mean that everytime someone hits the trigger button,
it sets a value to 1 if it was zero and zero if it was one, and adds a
key at that frame?  If so, I think your callback idea is best, (setting
a key on a spare channel for instance).

Sean

--
Sean Lewkiw