[Sidefx-houdini-list] Animating Boolean Triggers

Georg Duemlein, Dipl.-Des. info at preset.de
Thu May 31 06:39:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

how would one animate 'boolean triggers' in Houdini?
I have a OTL that should offer an Trigger (on/off).
This results in an animation curve of 1 if the trigger is on and 0 if
the trigger is off with contant interpolation.

I looks like the 'trigger' interface is not animatable.

I thought of having a callback script that generates keyframes and sets
the interpolation to constant().
This is sure a funny and educative trip, but maybe I am missing
something obvious.

Kind regards,

Georg

--