[Sidefx-houdini-list] Sharing animation with Max

Dries Desmet dries at urga.be
Thu May 31 05:27:00 EDT 2007

Hey Rangi,

I recently needed to export from Houdini to Max too. The only script I
could find was this: http://scripts.breidt.net/#obj2bin
It converts a baked objsequence (differing topology) to a realflow .bin
sequence, which you should be able to read through a realflow plugin,
available at the nextlimit site.
Unfortunately it gave me an error when trying it in Max version 9, so
this is only dropping a line in case you hadn't come across it yet.

Belgian Beers,

Dries.

(On their site, v-ray is announcing they are going to release a command
line v-ray renderer for linux..., but it wouldn't be the first company
to only buzz about it)