[Sidefx-houdini-list] Sharing animation with Max

b.fx at free.fr b.fx at free.fr
Thu May 31 05:09:22 EDT 2007

Hi Rangi

check this max script
http://b.fx.free.fr/maxscript/maxpoly2houdini_b1.00.zip

I haven't touch that script since long but could be a good starting point.

It allow you to export geo padded sequences from max to houdini. As i remember
you have to collapse the object before exporting the geo (i haven't max at hand
right now). It is a brute force way but it do it.

I haven't try to export houdini to max.

Exporting chanels or wathever is bit a nightmare due to the diversity of
animations controlers in max and/or its non uniformity in general... comparing
to houdini.

cheers
francois