[Sidefx-houdini-list] Side Effects 20th Anniversary

Keith Acheson kacheson at sidefx.com
Mon May 28 15:28:24 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I am still in the process of collecting content for SESI's 20th
Anniversary celebration piece.  This compilation will be community based
and I thought it would be fantastic to have some audio snippets from the
community about your thoughts on Side Effects, Prisms, or Houdini.  With
a microphone and Quicktime Pro this can be done quite quickly and easily
using "File - New Audio Recording".  If you have any thoughts related to
a specific time in Side Effects' history, or any landmark innovations
that you feel should be mentioned please send them along.

Thanks in advanced for your time.  I look forward to hearing your memories.

Keith Acheson
Side Effects Software