[Sidefx-houdini-list] Holding Bone Weights

Mark mark at 3dsite.com
Fri May 25 17:56:15 EDT 2007

Hey Michael,

It's definitely desirable, and without out it a bit crippling.

As is, any capture override adjustments to a point averages the weights
to the other bones.
This makes it impossible to get the exact weighting you want.

-Mark

We've really been digging into Houdini's work flow for weighting. And
just to mention one of the cooler tools, is the ability to composite
weights.