[Sidefx-houdini-list] Compositor

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Fri May 25 08:14:27 EDT 2007

Hi there,

Hmmmm... I'm don't fully agree. Is see Houdini as CG software.. not just
3D software.
I think it should have as much functionality as possible and implimented
as general as possible.

But to get back to the 2D tracking... that's one of my oldest RFE's.

Once it's in there I wouldn't mind if it's "not up there" with
compositing software in sense of complete highlevel tracking functionality.
More important is it that it fully integrates with the rest of Houdini
and is a lowlevel node that can be used to build highlevel functionality.

cheers,
benS