[Sidefx-houdini-list] Compositor

jordibares jordibares at the-mill.com
Fri May 25 07:46:28 EDT 2007

Would be great to have tracking/stabilization for multiple 3D related tasks,
it does not necessarily mean it would end up competing with Nuke/Shake
although I think would be good too.

In  my agenda when I asked for tracking is mostly to help with 3D camera
tracking, object pining to the footage, fov calculations...
jb