[Sidefx-houdini-list] Compositor

Dragos Stefan ds_list at dsg.ro
Fri May 25 07:36:17 EDT 2007

I actually don't want to see it up there with Nuke, because it's obvious
that SESI is a 3D software company, not a compositing one. I'm quite
satisfied with Halo being only a "render-passes manipulation tool" but I
want the features that are there to work in a decent manner.
And I'd like in the future even more integration with Mantra and the IPR
viewer, to transform it in a relighting tool of sorts. :) (one can hope)

Dragos